Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Racing Slugs Review

On Monday I received a new shipment from Acme Review Company.  The package was soggy.  Squishy.  As if Slimer from the old Ghostbusters movies had eaten it.  Upon opening the package, I learned why: ARC has sent me an entire team of racing slugs to review.

Going back through my contract, I found that since I'm still a junior reviewer, ARC is allowed to send me things to review even when I don't ask for them.  I am not looking forward to going to my mailbox for the next many months.

So, I decided to put them to the test.  I set up their racing track, lined it with salt so they wouldn't make a break for it, set them in their starting positions, put up the internet video camera for everyone who wanted to bet online [side note: who bets on slug races, and how do you find out about them?], and fired the starting pistol.

...I guess I'm going to have to finish this review next week once I have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment