Thursday, September 23, 2010

Muffin Review

A package came by special delivery this morning addressed to "Improbable Reviews."  (Word is sure getting out fast about this blog!)  In it was a message from the owner of a company called The Muffin Ranch, requesting I review their product.

Muffins from the Muffin Ranch




Pros:
-These are the freshest muffin I have EVER tasted.
-Just the right temperature, no baking necessary.
-Come in a variety of sizes -- good for families with different levels of appetite.

Cons:
-If a company has gone to the trouble of creating a baked good/animal hybrid, you would think said company would at least think to breed the bones out of it!  I mean, really, if you take a bite of fish you almost expect bone to be in there somewhere, but a muffin?
-This is a vegetarian's nightmare.  The animalistic nature of this type of food wouldn't even make it onto the ingredients list.
-The blueberry muffins in particular were hard to catch once I got them out of their packaging.  I finally understand why my mother used to have a breadbox -- putting the muffins in the refrigerator would be cruel, but letting them sit in the pantry would just be asking for trouble.


Verdict: My tongue says no, but my tastebuds say yes.  Muffin Ranch, all I can say to you is this: if you open up a Donut Farm, I will be your first customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment