Thursday, November 18, 2010

Twilight Effect Review (kinda)

Okay, so I've never seen a Twilight movie or read a Twilight book, but as of today I can certainly talk about its effects on the human population.

I happened to walk by a glitter factory today, and someone had evidently left one of the air vents open to outside because I got a good dosing of microscopic sparklies that WOULD NOT COME OFF.  (If you've ever worked in a preschool, you know what I mean.)  Thereafter, for the rest of the day I had to hide from sight: all the females around me wanted to have carnal knowledge of my body, and all the men (well, the straight ones, anyway) appeared to want to murder me. 

What the heck is wrong with this Twilight thing?  Why did it make people want to shag me or kill me or both (and not necessarily in that order) just for looking like a preschool art project?

Verdict: I rate the Effect of Twilight to be two glue sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment